I have been reading and listening to many people telling their personal stories of how getting rid of carbs, sugar and vegetables and eating a carnivore diet has helped them heal inflammation, lose weight, and heal other diseases. This blog will highlight those people and their stories along with foods you can eat as well as Doctors' opinions on this way of eating.
From a story done by Epoch Times: Why Animal Foods are Essential for Brain Health.
In THE GREAT PLANT-BASED CON, Jayne Buxton demonstrates that each of these 'what-ifs' is, in fact, a reality. Drawing on the work of numerous health experts and researchers, she uncovers how the separate efforts of a constellation of individuals, companies and organizations are leading us down a dietary road that will have severe repercussions for our health and wellbeing, and for the future of the planet.
THE GREAT PLANT-BASED CON is neither anti-plant nor anti-vegan - it is a call for us to take an honest look at the facts about human diets and their effect on the environment. Shocking and eye-opening, this book outlines everything you need to know to make more informed decisions about the food you choose to eat.
This was a catalyst to the low-fat, high-carb recommendations of the last century – and is one of the biggest contributors to our skyrocketing epidemics of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.

Meat heals."We store carbohydrates as glycogen in our liver (~120 grams) and muscles (~400 grams). You can think of the liver and muscles as limited, short-term gas (energy) tanks. When the gas tank is full, excess fuel (carbohydrates) gets stored as fat, which is our long-term energy storage.
Carbohydrates are sugars. Ultimately when we eat carbohydrates they get broken down into glucose, fructose, or a combination of the two.
Most of our dietary carbohydrates come from plants. Virtually none come from animal tissue.
Processed Carbohydrates, refined grains, and sugars disrupt insulin signaling. Studies consistently show their association with metabolic syndrome, obesity, and type 2 diabetes. The rapid blood sugar spikes they cause may trigger inflammation and oxidative stress.
Industrial Seed Oils Vegetable oils like soybean, corn, and canola oil are high in omega-6 fatty acids. When consumed disproportionately to omega-3s, they promote inflammatory prostaglandins. These modern oils undergo extensive processing involving chemical solvents and high heat.
1. Remove all sugars from your diet
Never tell people to avoid EggsNever tell people to stop CoffeeNever tell people to eat OatmealNever tell people to eat Low FatNever follow Big Pharma
Kelly Hogan (MyZeroCarbLife) hosts this video and shares ALL things Carnivore for Women, including information about menopause, hormones, weight management, and health. These women have a total of 42 years of Carnivore experience between them and share all of their best Carnivore advice for women.
Brandon Pitts ~~ Welcome to my channel. I'm sharing how to lose fat, rebuild discipline, and take back your live one step at a time. A little more than a year ago I weighed 348 pounds. I was exhausted, ashamed, and in pain. I hit the point where I couldn't do this anymore and did something about it. This channel is the roadmap I wish I had when I started. You’ll learn how to lose weight and keep it off, even if you failed before. It's simpler than you think it is.
. . . . Before we examine specific cultures, let’s address what modern dietary guidelines desperately want you to forget: for two million years, humans weren’t omnivores dabbling in a bit of everything. We were apex predators. Hypercarnivores. And this isn’t fringe theory: it’s what happens when you actually examine human biology rather than comparing us to modern hunter-gatherers who can’t hunt elephants anymore.
Seed oils, vegetable oil, canola oil, and industrial cooking oils have become some of the most consumed foods on the planet, yet they didn't exist in our great-grandparents' kitchens. Could these modern oils be driving inflammation and chronic disease? There is something in your kitchen right now that did not exist 100 years ago. Your great-grandmother never cooked with it. And there is a very strong argument that it may be one of the most damaging dietary changes in human history. I'm talking about seed oils. For nearly 20 years I cooked with canola oil, vegetable oil, and other processed seed oils while my body slowly fell apart.
I quit sugar completely at 56, including the maple syrup we make on our own homestead. Here's what happened to my body once I cut it out. For fifteen years I didn't think sugar was my problem. I wasn't eating candy bars. But sugar was hiding in my sauces, my bread, even my deli meat. By the time I was 56, I had twelve chronic conditions: psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, fatty liver, gout, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, GERD, sleep apnea, eighty pounds overweight, and a painkiller addiction from an old back injury. In this video I show you why sugar, in all its hidden forms, was driving the inflammation behind those conditions, and what happened when I cut it out completely.'
I grew one of the most beautiful vegetable gardens you have ever seen. Tomatoes. Peppers. Zucchini. Kale. Whole wheat bread I made myself. I believed the whole foods lifestyle and way of eating would be the most nutritious one available to the human body ~ this was not the case! I had 12 diagnosed chronic diseases. It took me years to connect what I was eating to what was happening in my body. Wheat was one of many things I looked at. I had been told my whole wheat over bleached white. In this video I want to show you exactly what modern wheat does inside your gut, your blood sugar, and your immune system explained the way a real guy understands it, not a textbook.
I quit deli meat and hot dogs after a lifetime of consuming them as a staple item in my diet. Here's what happened to my body once I switched to real meat. For years I bought my lunch and often it was a turkey sub. If I brown bagged it, it was usually ham and cheese on whole wheat. I thought I was eating clean. Lean meat, low fat, "healthy." By the time I realized my healthy ham and cheese was likely a large part of my failing health I was suffering with a long list of metabolic issues. In this video I show you exactly what I found when I started reading the ingredient labels on my "healthy" lunch meat, and why processed meat (deli meat, hot dogs, sugary bacon, sausages) is not the same thing as real meat (steak, ground beef, sugar-free bacon). Same word on the package. Not the same food.
Every food guide in North America recommended them. High in fibre. High in protein. Good for your heart. Good for your gut. I ate beans, lentils, and chickpeas for decades. And I had psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, chronic inflammation, and a gut that never fully settled no matter how clean I thought I was eating. It took me years to ask the question nobody had asked me. Not "are beans a health food?" But "are beans healthy for me?" Those are not the same question. In this video I break down what plants like beans and legumes actually contain, why they build chemical defenses, and how those defenses can quietly keep a sick, inflamed body stuck even when everything else looks right on paper.
(6) Industrial Dairy
I grew up being told butter would kill me so Mom switched to MARGARINE...specifically "I can't believe it's not butter" then years later to Becel, we ate that for many years before I discovered it was a big culprit to my inflammation.
Switch to margarine. Go low fat. Choose skim milk. I followed that advice for decades. And during those decades I had chronic inflammation, a gut that reacted to almost everything, skin that would not clear, and joints that ached every morning. Here is what nobody told me.
The milk in your fridge has been through three industrial processes that strip out its enzymes, damage its fat structure, and remove the fat-soluble vitamins your body actually needs. And the food I was told to fear, real grass-fed butter, turned out to be one of the most healing things I added back in.
In this video I break down exactly what pasteurization, homogenization, and skimming do to milk, why grain-fed cows produce fundamentally different dairy than grass-fed cows, what the A1 vs A2 protein difference means for people with gut and skin reactions, and what I changed that finally made a difference.
And I saved it for last because it is the hardest one to say. I grew my own garden for years. Tomatoes. Spinach. Kale. Broccoli. Peppers. I was proud of it. I grew my own food with my own hands. It took me a long time to look at that garden and ask an honest question.
What if some of what I am growing here is part of the problem? In this final video in the 7 Foods series I break down why plants build chemical defenses, what those defenses do inside a body that is already inflamed, and why the most universally praised food category in nutrition history is not universally healthy for all people in all circumstances.Whether you chose to eat vegetables or not...do not eat them thinking they are the way to optimal health.
Indigo Nili ~~ Hi! I'm Nili, a mom of four beautiful girls and one boy, who often co-star in my videos. Who am I kidding? They always steal the show! I love being a stay-at-home wife and homeschooling mom, and I SO appreciate this little outlet where Youtube allows me to share my life with the wider world. Thanks so much for watching! Oh yeah, and I also make videos about my Instant Pot adventures.
In this video Mitch Weiss ponders what happened to himself over the past year as he adapted to this carnivore way of eating at 75 years old. Did he have to change his entire lifestyle fist, or did his lifestyle change because of the change in diet? At 76, he has discovered the answer.


.jpg)

















No comments:
Post a Comment